Me in a Minute – JoshSeptember 8, 2022
Me in a Minute – Jean Van VuurenSeptember 8, 2022
- Where were you born?
- Who did you last text?
My brother to organise a braai.
- What do you like to do when you’re not at work?
Spend time with family and friends.
- If you were really tired, hungry and dirty – would you choose to eat, sleep or shower first?
Eat, no questions asked.
- What are your nicknames?
Unfortunately, I do not have a nickname.
- If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
Definitely, the future hoping the world has reached some stage of peace and prosperity.
- If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Scatterlings of Africa by Johnny Clegg
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza, I would become obese and I would probably regret my decision.
- If you could go anywhere on holiday, where would you go?
A tour through Europe (I know that’s not really specific but how can you decide without having experienced a place yourself).
- Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll up from the bottom?
- Which superhero would you choose to be?
Batman, he is pretty hardcore.
- What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?
Braai with family and friends.
- What is your life motto?
Everything in moderation including moderation.
- What type of music do you enjoy listening to?
I love any type of music except metal.
- Tell us something we don’t know about you?
I am a fan of anything Marvel related (that might sound contradictory as my favourite superhero is Batman).
- Would you rather be ugly and live forever or be beautiful and die within a year?
Ugly and live forever, there is too much in the world to experience in just one year. Besides a person’s personality determines how attractive they are.
- Would you be willing to eat a bowl of grasshoppers for R30 000?
Someone hold my beer…
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
I don’t think I would be comfortable in someone else’s body.
- What cheers you up?
Swimming in the sea.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping or sky diving?
Shark diving, I am way too afraid of heights to consider the other two.