Me in a Minute – Jean Van VuurenSeptember 8, 2022
Me in a Minute – Kim RademeyerSeptember 8, 2022
- Where were you born?
- Who did you last text?
My best friend, Cheneal
- What do you like to do when you’re not at work?
Socialise with the people I care about. Play netball. Watch movies. Eat, drink and be merry
- If you were really tired, hungry and dirty – would you choose to eat, sleep or shower first?
Definitely eat. My life revolves around food
- What are your nicknames?
- If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
Travel back in time. I love history so I would want to see what it was really like
- If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
She Always Gets What She Wants by Prime Circle
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could go anywhere on holiday, where would you go?
Anywhere tropical with awesome snorkelling.
- Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll up from the bottom?
I generally squeeze a new tube until there’s space in it, then I’ll squeeze from the bottom
- Which superhero would you choose to be?
Storm from the X-Men
- What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?
Dinner and a movie with my family
- What is your life motto?
What will be, will be
- What type of music do you enjoy listening to?
Bits of everything. I love music too much to stick to one genre
- Tell us something we don’t know about you?
I am a MASSIVE Disney fan
- Would you rather be ugly and live forever or be beautiful and die within a year?
Ugly and live forever. There’s far too much that I still want to do and a year wouldn’t be enough time
- Would you be willing to eat a bowl of grasshoppers for R30 000?
It would depend if they’re alive or not – actually, for R30 000 I’d probably eat them anyway
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
Elon Musk. I would love to know what it feels like to be as clever as him and be involved in developing state of the art technology and inventions
- What cheers you up?
Ice cream and being with the people I care about
- Shark diving, bungee jumping or sky diving?
Preferably none! But if I had to choose, probably bungee jumping